The government wants to know what you think
You can help the Victorian Government to do a better job for people with a disability
The government wants to improve the lives of people with a disability so they have the same choices and opportunities as everyone in our community.
You know what works best
The Victorian State Disability Plan 2013 – 2016 outlines the government’s approach to reducing the barriers faced by people with a disability to access education, employment and other services within the community.
The government wants to make sure its plan is on the right track and is making the changes that matter to people with a disability.
That’s why the government is asking people with a disability who are over 18 and living in Victoria to complete a questionnaire.
- The questions will take about 5 to 15 minutes to finish and will close on 29 May 2015.
- Your answers will be kept private. Your name will never be linked with your answers.
- The government will write a report to tell you what the questionnaire found out.
- The government will also use these answers to help write the Victorian State Disability Plan 2017 – 2020.
You can select this link (opens in a new window) and get started, or you can copy and paste the following link into your browser.
More about the Victorian State Disability Plan 2013 – 2016
You can get copies of the government's plan on the internet at www.dhs.vic.gov.au/statedisabilityplan (opens in a new window)
There is an Easy English version of the Victorian State Disability Plan 2013 - 2016. There are also alternate format and language versions.
You can also call the Office for Disability to ask for a paper version on 1300 880 043.
Please call the Office for Disability if you:
- need to do the questionnaire over the phone
- would like a paper version of the questionnaire
- have any questions about the questionnaire.
You can contact the Office for Disability by:
- phone on 1300 880 043
- email at firstname.lastname@example.org